NM Grow Project Workshop
2022 NM Grow Project Workshop registration is now open
July 12th: Sonoma Elementary, Las Cruces, NM
Why Attend A NM Grow Project Workshop?
- Learn about how to set up a raised bed, drip irrigation, and classroom hydroponic system that can be easily replicated!
- Get tips on developing your support system to grow your projects while connecting with experts.
- Make important "real world" connections across the curriculum to grow engagement and assure learning.
Ag Education Events
Want a great professional development opportunity for your school? Request a workshop today that can be tailored to meet your school's specific needs!
Let us plan an Ag in the Classroom presentation, workshop, or professional development just for you!
New Mexico Ag In The Classroom will be coming to an area near you! Please check back or sign up for e-mails to receive updates about current workshops (sign up link). Please contact us if you would like to schedule a free workshop in your area.
We are currently organizing regional education workshops throughout the state of New Mexico. These workshops will provide:
- Current information regarding the importance of agriculture
- Grade specific lessons that are aligned to Common Core and state standards and benchmarks with a special emphasis in science, health/nutrition, and social studies
- Focus on connecting teachers with local agricultural resources that could be used for:
- Classroom fieldtrips/presentations
- Answering questions and sharing experiences
- Imparting a genuine perspective from those involved in agriculture
- Career awareness