Scheduling a Free Classroom Presentation Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
- Pick from the menu below of popular presentations or let us adapt a lesson from the Curriculum Matrix to fit the specific needs of your school.
- Schedule a presentation by contacting:
Northern Region: Brenda Logan firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Region: Traci Curry email@example.com
- Sit back and enjoy our great resources and hands-on activities!
Plants / Seeds
- Garden in a Glove: Investigate & Compare/Contrast Seed Germination
- Plant Parts We Eat: Tops & Bottoms Stew with the book Tops & Bottoms*
- Lifecycle of a Plant Bracelet (Ex. Pumpkin, chile, apple)
- Bean as a Seed Living Necklace with the book Seed, Soil, Sun or A Seed in Need
- Pollination Simulation with the book The Beeman
Dairy / Beef Cattle
- The Science of Making Butter with the book Pancakes, Pancakes*
- From Cow to Ice Cream*
- Beef Cattle an A-to-Z Book (lower elementary)
- Beef Cattle in the Story of Agriculture (upper elementary)
- Steak for Supper by Dr. Seuss with NM Stew
Farm to Table
- Pumpkin Pie in a Bag: Exploring the life cycle of a pumpkin from farm to table (Fall only)* with the book Pumpkin Circle
- Who Grew My Soup? Learn about My Plate & Healthy Eating Guidelines
Agriculture for Beginners:
- Senses on the Farm geared for PreK-1
- Agriculture is Every Day: Explore our daily connections to agriculture
- Source Search Relay: Discover the importance of our natural resources and agriculture
- Earth As An Apple: Explore the importance of topsoil!
- What it Takes to Get to Your Plate: A Look at Amaizeing Corn!
- The Many Hats a Farmer Wears
Help Us Help You!
We are a non-profit and need to make the most of our visits. We appreciate your help in scheduling more than one classroom per school visit. We also love getting the chance to visit with teachers at your school to tell them about all the great FREE lessons and opportunities we have to offer! We LOVE to do free teacher trainings!
Note: Presentations with a (*) signifies the school will be responsible for providing certain materials/ ingredients.